The ultimate space strategy game!

future of Nemexia

Machiavel
Private
Private

future of Nemexia

Postby Machiavel » Wed Sep 07, 2016 00:41

HI

I think for the future of Nemexia, it is necessary not to make it too technical game !!!
I play for a long time and I see that each Evolution makes this game more complicated (in France we say that it becomes a gas factory!) and more complicated in the wrong direction!
it became a veritable still! renegades fighting priority, competent vessels in the round, and incompetent another round .... pfffffffff
one question must be understood:
WHY WE HAVE LESS AND LESS PLAYERS?

the trend of the current game, (and I played in France, in Spain, in Poland, and the com) is to make a full defense and full fleets, and there you wait, you can make a defense sun (for the brave) or you will win in the arena of battle points that you have the courage to win the game !!!
and there is very funny because in the arena if there are no fighters they give you points anyway !!! whereas to improve your ships (renegades) you lose ships and resources !!!! too incoherent!

pity!!!!!! Simplify !!!!

Simple = fun and accessible (everyone is not engineer or scientist!)

mach

Machiavel
Private
Private

Re: future of Nemexia

Postby Machiavel » Wed Sep 07, 2016 03:10

I recall that in the 1st round of the server France;
10 alliances with team planet :)
8 galaxies (solid)
I do not know the number of players

today:
can be an alliance will make a team planet
42 players are attackable of 116 registered ....??!!??

that is to say you could not sleep, not eating, you went to the bathroom with your computer !!!
short, you played

are we agreed? while we are customers!

maxwell2012

Postby maxwell2012 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 00:15

Machiavel wrote:that is to say you could not sleep, not eating, you went to the bathroom with your computer !!!

Oh you can have it all back now....just play the new LEGACY endless version and try to stay online and alive 24/7/30/360 for a top ranking.

Ratón
Private
Private

Postby Ratón » Fri Sep 09, 2016 03:29

For me, it's clear that future of nemexia depends in two things:

1- A serious support. I'm not going to bore you with examples. We all know cases of indolence, disregarding, even scandalous partiality, supporters being blind and deaf with cheating according to the players involved. I know lot of honest players who left nemexia tired of this kind of things.

2- Simplicity, or at least not more complications. We've been talking of the renegades subject in other topic but this is only an example. Since I started playing several years ago (I started in universe 1 spanish server in round 5 or 6), almost all changes has been in the direction of complicate the game and giving the credits buyers more places where spend. I understand that for the owners this is just a business. But this makes the game a little too annoying and incomprehensible for new players, and has disappointed a lot of players since I play. You must consider that players who can and want spend a lot of money are the least, and that standar player (like me) spend only to keep the premium status and a little remanent to speed motivation and little more. I know a lot of people that has stopped playing because the gap between strong spenders and regular players has become bigger and bigger, making it impossible to try to win without spending a lot, no matter how good player you are or how much time you invest.

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Machiavel
Private
Private

Postby Machiavel » Sat Sep 10, 2016 22:59

hi

when I write in the forum is because I think a forum is to submit ideas or exchanges, just! if I want to defend the Nemexia game, I try to do it my way, sorry
I speak of a game and we intend to play on another, okay, I understand...
is like pollution of cities, people complain! offers ideas, and there a genie says:
-now we will build cities in the country !!!!

guidosando

Postby guidosando » Wed Sep 14, 2016 21:22

Is this game just ZORG EMPIRE 2.0?

nemexia
Master of the Universe
Master of the Universe

Postby nemexia » Thu Sep 15, 2016 14:31

guidosando wrote:Is this game just ZORG EMPIRE 2.0?

I've never played this game. According to their Facebook page, Zorg Empire was "Founded in December 2008".
Nemexia is a successor of BulFleet (the first Bulgarian space game), which was released back in 2004.

You decide who copied who.

Ratón
Private
Private

Postby Ratón » Sat Sep 17, 2016 02:24

nemexia wrote:
guidosando wrote:Is this game just ZORG EMPIRE 2.0?

I've never played this game. According to their Facebook page, Zorg Empire was "Founded in December 2008".
Nemexia is a successor of BulFleet (the first Bulgarian space game), which was released back in 2004.

You decide who copied who.

Great. This makes you react? Who cares about who is copying who? All these browser games are the same, no matter if we talk of spaceships, medieval warriors, WW II troops or killer sheeps. And about the other posts in this topic nothing to say? Great.

Ratón
Private
Private

Postby Ratón » Fri Oct 21, 2016 01:35

More than a month, and no answer. But this is also an answer, somehow. This silence tells me what kind of forum in this. The "you-will-be-listened-as-far-as-you-agree-us" kind of forum. No problem. Bye bye.

Return to “International (nemexia.com)”