Nemexia Forums

The ultimate space strategy game!

Renegades too powerful?

ggg

Renegades too powerful?

Postby ggg » Sat Nov 26, 2016 05:06

Hello, I'm a noob playing since 2 weeks. I enjoy this game, but I found one unsolvable trouble. After 3 success attacking renegades, I cannot win anymore, whatever fleet (in kind and numbers) I send to attack them, I loose.
Can I have any hints?

And why improving points are given only from success in this? Is it possible to fix this with all attacks (even with inactives and actives) or even when owner fleet are defeated against renegades?

maxwell2012

Re: Renegades too powerful?

Postby maxwell2012 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 22:06

As higher your ship construction yard is leveled as stronger the renegates are. My guess you leveled it up and that caused more powerfull renegates than your fleets can handle. Its all explained here:

http://help.xs-software.com/en_EN/nemex ... -2438.html

Follow the tutorials this forum offers, it realy helps to watch all those videoclips.

Remember the highest leveled ship yard on any of your planets counts for calculating the renegates power, not a low leveld ship yard on the attacking fleets planet.

ggg

Postby ggg » Sun Nov 27, 2016 04:31

Thank you for your answer maxwell.
Maybe more info are suitable: in 2 weeks I managed to gain 175k points, climbing the top 20, I've already read all the info and tutorials possible, but I'm still at a deadpoint.
You are right when you say I leveled up renegades causing more power than my fleet can handle.
You also say "Remember the highest leveled ship yard on any of your planets counts for calculating the renegates power, not a low leveld ship yard on the attacking fleets planet", but this doesnt match with the info I have: renegades unit numbers depends on the numbers of popolation of ships I send against them. No Shipyard involved, nor population of the planet that send the attack, if I'm not wrong.

Now I'm stacked with my poor level 4 explorers and level 1 cruisers against a lot of level 6 pirates, that's insane. I'm already giving up to gain any improvements points.

maxwell2012

Postby maxwell2012 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 07:27

Number of renegates depends on the number of ships you send to attack. But facing renegates level 6 only reveals that your shipyards are levelled very high. You have red all the informations and did not find the part where this is explained?
This is the section you have to read:

Renegade tiers

There are 10 tiers of renegades depending on players Shipyard level.
Each tier contains different types of ships.

You face renagates tier (level) 6, that means your shipyard is level 11. Too high, go back to level 4 if cruisers level 1 is your best ship.

ggg

Postby ggg » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:11

Thank you again, this was helpful.
I had to downgrade 1 lvl 12 Shipyard and 5 lvl 9 to lvl 4 :cry:
Hope this help others with same problem.

nemexia
Master of the Universe
Master of the Universe

Postby nemexia » Mon Dec 05, 2016 13:46

Renegades were updated on the Legacy server. You can try them there.

Mithica

Postby Mithica » Mon Dec 26, 2016 01:15

Maybe I can clarify what maxwell is trying to say if you still have problem fighting renegades of course.

The easiest way to get the maximum points it like this:

First, you want to figure out what ships you will be fighting(depending on your shipyard) and then build you attacking fleet to counter them, since as you know some ships have bonus fighting other ships. If you do this smartly, you can beat renegades with close to no casualties.If you want to take fighting renegades further, make sure your hangar is 90%+(it doesn't have to be 25k population) that way If I remember right you can get up to x3 the upgrade points.

I hope this helps, It took me quite a while to learn this on my own. Enjoy the game man. Mithica out.

Return to “International (nemexia.com)”