Nemexia Forums

The ultimate space strategy game!

Suggestions for Nemexia Changes?

sunshinemistery
Private
Private

Re: Suggestions for Nemexia Changes?

Postby sunshinemistery » Tue Sep 06, 2016 05:01

Ratón wrote:Thanks, Sunshine. We all know that. What Intercepted and me are saying is just that we remember times when renegades, argo and upgrade points did not exist and, in our opinion, that was better. For me, all this story complicates the game without contribute to fun, so it is useless.

I am against renegades too. I suggested either half of admiral level for max available upgrades or something like "Elements" that can be gained in pirate/battle/scrap flights to be replaced with upgrade points. The first is better because it encourages players to engage in battle.

eragon

Postby eragon » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:36

Hello
Could you please add an option to list Send Fleet when I attack with death Star Can you add only the war option without destroying the planet for every player out resources points put in range of my total points

nemexia
Master of the Universe
Master of the Universe

Postby nemexia » Sun Sep 11, 2016 07:31

eragon wrote:Hello
Could you please add an option to list Send Fleet when I attack with death Star Can you add only the war option without destroying the planet for every player out resources points put in range of my total points

Noted

nemexia
Master of the Universe
Master of the Universe

Postby nemexia » Sun Sep 11, 2016 07:31

sunshinemistery wrote:
Ratón wrote:Thanks, Sunshine. We all know that. What Intercepted and me are saying is just that we remember times when renegades, argo and upgrade points did not exist and, in our opinion, that was better. For me, all this story complicates the game without contribute to fun, so it is useless.

I am against renegades too. I suggested either half of admiral level for max available upgrades or something like "Elements" that can be gained in pirate/battle/scrap flights to be replaced with upgrade points. The first is better because it encourages players to engage in battle.

One of our next major changes will be in this direction.

Ratón
Private
Private

Postby Ratón » Sun Sep 11, 2016 09:41

nemexia wrote:One of our next major changes will be in this direction.

Great. I really think that returning to old system (no renegades, no upgrade points) is the best option. I suggest to make a poll.

Intercepted
Private
Private

Postby Intercepted » Mon Sep 12, 2016 13:18

Ratón wrote:
nemexia wrote:One of our next major changes will be in this direction.

Great. I really think that returning to old system (no renegades, no upgrade points) is the best option. I suggest to make a poll.

Great news! I agree with Raton, suggestion to make a poll is a great idea. We should know how players feel on this one.

nemexia
Master of the Universe
Master of the Universe

Postby nemexia » Mon Sep 12, 2016 13:36

Poll/Survey sent in Legacy.

Ratón
Private
Private

Postby Ratón » Tue Sep 13, 2016 00:18

nemexia wrote:Poll/Survey sent in Legacy.

Perfect. I'm not playing in Legacy, but I think my opinion is clear, isn't it? :lol: :lol:

paladincho

Postby paladincho » Wed Sep 14, 2016 00:20

We all talk about Renegades, because they should be removed from the game and there is no doubt about that. But there is one more thing which is IMPORTANT. Defenses! In the current meta they are pretty overpowered. I think the attack and life of the Ion-Plasma should be reduced to make it more balanced.

Witchcraft

Postby Witchcraft » Wed Sep 14, 2016 09:15

Hello Nemexia and Commanders ,

1. I suggest to take a look at Noxis, their ships are weak for new players and a lot harder to build a fleet with the current speed of the game.

2. Rework on the latests defense units ( Plasma - Laser, Plasma - Ion, Ion - Laser ).

3. Rework on renegades and upgrade system.

4. Bombers/Sporethrowers/Bomberbots - their ability is useless.

5. Auction house is way too expensive for x5 universe.

6. Implement the old ship trading system.

7. Needed changes in Trade Center.

8. Change info on sciences that you have changed. (still displaying +15% on Laser/Ion/Plasma)

This is my opinion on what should've been taken care of.
I think that the game should be made more easier for the new players to approach.
Furthermore i think that it should be a lot better if you construct ships faster.
Greetings :P

maxwell2012

Postby maxwell2012 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 01:03

Witchcraft wrote:Hello Nemexia and Commanders ,

1. I suggest to take a look at Noxis, their ships are weak for new players and a lot harder to build a fleet with the current speed of the game.

2. Rework on the latests defense units ( Plasma - Laser, Plasma - Ion, Ion - Laser ).

3. Rework on renegades and upgrade system.

4. Bombers/Sporethrowers/Bomberbots - their ability is useless.

5. Auction house is way too expensive for x5 universe.

6. Implement the old ship trading system.

7. Needed changes in Trade Center.

8. Change info on sciences that you have changed. (still displaying +15% on Laser/Ion/Plasma)

This is my opinion on what should've been taken care of.
I think that the game should be made more easier for the new players to approach.
Furthermore i think that it should be a lot better if you construct ships faster.
Greetings :P

Sorry, saw your unanswered message late, because it was lost inbetween all those many spam...

About #1

It is their advantage that you can build and upgrade Nox ships faster and in number than any other race. Even certain tec tree achievements are available on lower building levels. However if one has not discovered the specific double action bulding ships option as a Nox player, such advantages are lost of course.

The idea I believe is that 2 Nox ships balance 1 same type of the other two races. Unfortunately it does not work out, one needs 2,3 on same tec tree and ship upgrade level.

About #2

Why rework on them? Finaly we have some usefull defending turrets doing damage!

About #3

Surely in a round based universe both are very time consuming, but the way it runs now on LEGACY server renegates are easy to kill, almost too easy.

About #4

They are the strongest units to defend planets in combination with ion-plasma guns, you can use them nicely for small fleets bronze level arena. Their skills are needed in 226K fleets attacking defended suns...

About #5

Auction prices already were reduced some times ago. Should not be too cheap, otherwise nobody builds ships. One has to gather resources from all the many inactive planets - I konow its time consuming - to get an early go on the auctions.

About 6

Please no! It was misused by the big players of alliances to do insider trades to shift large fleets to endangered friends.
Ship trading center was misused too often...

About 7

What kind of changes and why?

About 8

You are refering to the Legacy server or what?

deadlylord

Postby deadlylord » Tue Jan 24, 2017 01:51

nemexia wrote:
sunshinemistery wrote:

One of our next major changes will be in this direction.

Mhm this is going to be awesome, people fighting to get upgrade points and Elements, awesome!!!

What do you think about the suggestion which i wrote regarding the alt planets - > viewtopic.php?f=11&t=137 ?

Also what do you think about addon function which to allow people to sell their ships for lets say 60-70% material refund? And by selling i mean in some kind of shop, not other players

Also can you explaim me how the fucking auction works, cuz i am trying to buy the items at 2-3 sec, now tried at 15 sec and it still didnt worked, i mean i purchase the ships, it takes my resourses, however my name doesnt show and then when the run ends i dont recive the ships and my resources are refunded, so yeah, can you explain me the protections, i have to refresh the page in order to actually buy them or what?

Return to “Suggestions”