Nemexia Forums

The ultimate space strategy game!

Suggestions for Nemexia Changes?

Ken
VIP
VIP

Suggestions for Nemexia Changes?

Postby Ken » Fri Jul 15, 2016 16:56

Hello, I work with administrator ColonelDaniel and the developer team here at Nemexia. If you have any suggestions for future game updates, please let us know either on the forums. We want to keep the game both fun and competitive for new and experienced players alike.

We read each suggestion and take your feedback seriously. Thank you.

maxwell2012

Re: Suggestions for Nemexia Changes?

Postby maxwell2012 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 17:28

Suggestions from the old madmoo.nemexia.de forum (german version you can read in the german forum section)

1. Lets give the coruptor the additional ability to send pirate flights back home. That gives players who want or who are forced to play with one planet a chance to defend themselves and makes the coruptor more attractive to have and to level high.

2. Extend the noob protection. On u4 german server new players are getting attacked and plundered as from 300 Resourcepoints. These you can achieve on day 1 if you follow the tutorial, but on one day you can not learn and handle Nemexia. Make it 1000 Resourcepoints or 1 week, to give new gamers time to get to know the game.

3. Remove the Argo commander ship from the teamplanet. It has no use. Or give it an additional ability, which makes it usefull for the teamplanet.

4. Do not allow the argo as commander ship in a sun defence. A player with high admiral and powerlevel can damage a sundefence by sending his argo as leading commandership.

mnk64_xx

Postby mnk64_xx » Fri Jul 15, 2016 23:37

Hello! Also I am the leader of the alliance on Russian server would like to offer (once again) one important change like to convey to the developers. I want developers to create a table ( report ) in the alliance menu with the results for each player - the number of transported resource on TP and ships (or may be it only points of resources in general report, think about it). I need this to see who and how many helped to TP.
We are also conducting a separate table in excel with manual filling on the basis of flights(tabs - flights). It's boring and totally uncomfortable!

ZzPetazetasZz

Postby ZzPetazetasZz » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:52

The suggestion of mnk64_xx is really interesting.....

XelNaga

Postby XelNaga » Sun Jul 17, 2016 23:46

‘'Critical Damage'’ should be removed.
If you are lucky, you can win a battle against a player who has much stronger fleet than you. Or a weaker player can ruin all your tactics & strategies by luck.
Nemexia is a game of strategy, not game of luck. Luck mustn’t be involved in Nemexia or Luck mustn't be too big to change the fate of battles.
If you want to try your luck, you can put some cruisers-nemesis-interceptors in your fleet. I can’t see a big difference between ‘’critical damage’’ and ‘’devastate’’ ability.

Additional science:

1- Force Attack
2- Prompt Defence
3- Prompt Armor ( Each level of Prompt Armor increases the armor of all ships by X% )

maxwell2012

Postby maxwell2012 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 02:13

Section premium - category customisation - alliance logo

Extend the duration of logo purchase from 7 > 30 and from 16 > 180 days to make it more attractive to buy as a decoration.

Again logo`s purpose to mark an alliance as "unique" does not work, because alliances are able to decorate their alliance page with all kind of unique stuff.

If you add a bonus to the alliance logo like: As long as the logo runs all alliance memmber ships have a 1% bonus on attack or defence or armour or whatever, you will see an increase of alliance logo purchase.

maxwell2012

Postby maxwell2012 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 02:20

Give the game guides a number of the new " call of the allmighty " service for free to contact once a week all members of their universe to inform them about their presence, to offer their assistance and to introduce the new forum, the help and the support options. You will be amazed to know how many new players do not figure out that the game offers forum, game guides, support and help, because they do not see those links because they do not scroll downwards while gaming. Lots of folks leaving the game not having a chance to get helped.

Remove all inaktive game guides, nothing is more frustrating for a new player seeking help than contacting an inaktive game guide who left the game a long time ago remaining with an orange planet only.

Starscream

Postby Starscream » Tue Jul 19, 2016 02:08

Hello all,

here my suggestions for Nemexia Changes:

1. I really want to urge you to unite the different country universes/servers into one international !
Currently there is not enough competition and players to maintain 30 or more servers. I personally remember playing in an universe with > 10 galaxies. The game would be much more interesting with more players/alliances.
For support you could introduce a drop down menu allowing to choose in which "official" language support is wanted.
In this united server there should be 1 "normal" speed , 1 5x speed , 1 10x speed and 1 endless server so all preferences are covered.

2. Currently in some universes like .de 10x and others we have some abuse exploiting gaps in the regulation. Due to lack of competition and also as a way to ensure painless gain of crystals members of an alliance are leaving in order to support the sun attacked of their own alliance. This is totally against the "spirit" of the game and could be prevented easily by allowing only one time rejoining an alliance. If a player is leaving and rejoining more then one time he just won't be able to join this alliance again.

Sapere aude !

maxwell2012

Postby maxwell2012 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 02:35

Indeed I noticed the discussion of sun defence abuse on .de x10. A problem many times raised on german madmoo Nemexia forum.
It is not neccessaryly always bad intentions driving an alliance to defend themselves, sometimes the opponents are either to weak to defend a sun, or amazingly the second alliance is not intrested at all in the stargate business. Another big problem is that everyone is running day one to the known champion to join the winning team, not much left for the other alliances. The champions have 30 members, the second competing alliance 5 on day 1, obviously we all know what will happen...
Last edited by maxwell2012 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 02:55, edited 1 time in total.

Ratón
Private
Private

Postby Ratón » Tue Jul 19, 2016 02:44

Starscream wrote:Hello all,

here my suggestions for Nemexia Changes:

1. I really want ....
2. Currently in some ....

I agree 100%
Last edited by nemexia on Tue Jul 19, 2016 03:45, edited 1 time in total.

Starscream

Postby Starscream » Tue Jul 19, 2016 02:51

3. suggestion:

In my personal opinion the Admiral's Items are a bit to IMBA and need adjustment. This is particular true if you are fighting in the arena and encounter some of the endless players. But this is also to some extend valid for the normal game in your "home" universe.
So it would be good at for arena fights to round up the bonuses into e.g. 3 classes for rare , ultimate , legendary items , each with an equal bonus (more balances like rare 1.5% to all , ultimate 2.5% to all , legendary 3% to all.

Sapere aude!

XelNaga

Postby XelNaga » Tue Jul 19, 2016 04:08

Cost of commander ships upgrade should be reduced. It is not possible for all players to upgrade commander ships to full-level in even x10 universe. Maybe only Top3 players can do it.
And cost of upgrades are same in all universes. But it is not fair because resource production rates are different in x10 & x5 & x3 universes. It is nearly impossible to upgrade even 1 commander ship to full-level in x5 universe.

We can say same for ‘’stats’’. Not fair. Cost of stats should be reduced for x5 universe players. Because resource production rate in x5 universe is lower than x10 universe.

Ratón
Private
Private

Postby Ratón » Thu Aug 04, 2016 02:29

Many interesting suggestions here. But I'm afraid we are not facing the real problem: lack of players. Every round less players in each universe, this turns the game boring and a few more that quit next round and... a vicious circle. And the poor activity in this forum is just another symptom, even in these holiday months.

The solution is clear: close servers. I think Starscream idea (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=46#p287) should provide an easy solution. Now that we can choose the interface language, the concept of national or regional serves loses its usefulness. An only international server with several universes makes sense for me. You always can choose your friends and/or allies among a particular language or nationality group, if you give importance to such details.

I have discussed this with many people and I see two serious objections:

1- Some players don't want to change server because they lose credits, premium days etc etc. Well, I'm sure that game managers can find a solution to transfer from server to server all this things that none of us want to lose, at least in a timely manner during the change.

2- There is the risk of server collapse due to too many players. In fact I'm not sure if all actual players in all servers are so much. I have zero knowledge of internet, servers, programming... but I hope that game technical staff does, and can estimate the minimum amount of servers and / or universes to avoid this problem.

I'm sure of one thing: a radical change is imperative, or Nemexia will die.

maxwell2012

Postby maxwell2012 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 08:59

Let us wait and see if Nemexia 6.0 corporations offers such radical changes and if some suggestions of the players are implemented.

maxwell2012

Postby maxwell2012 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 05:39

Please manage the servers. Again some players can login, while others can not.

nemexia
Master of the Universe
Master of the Universe

Postby nemexia » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:24

The issue was temporary and should be fixed now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Ratón
Private
Private

Postby Ratón » Tue Aug 09, 2016 01:51

This is the suggestions topic and not the apologies one, so I suggest to open an apologize topic or move to technical difficulties :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ratón
Private
Private

Postby Ratón » Thu Aug 18, 2016 03:37

I have a very serious suggestion:

Do you know the popup things with "success" when you're sending spies? Well, I HATE it. Can you please please please move it to the right part of the screen?

nemexia
Master of the Universe
Master of the Universe

Postby nemexia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:54

Ratón wrote:I have a very serious suggestion:

Do you know the popup things with "success" when you're sending spies? Well, I HATE it. Can you please please please move it to the right part of the screen?

All Notifications are located on the left. We can't just "move" this one on the right.

Ratón
Private
Private

Postby Ratón » Sat Aug 20, 2016 02:04

:cry: :cry: :cry: oooohhhhhh!!!!! Qué desilusión.

Return to “Suggestions”