Nemexia Forums

The ultimate space strategy game!

fast development with credits and capsules of recourse points

Tips, Tricks and Strategys to understand the game
fartunko

fast development with credits and capsules of recourse points

Postby fartunko » Tue Mar 21, 2017 14:16

You need 2000+ credits and 100+ capsules for recourse purchase.

When the round starts or you choose to register first of all need to choose race!
All 3 races are good but I like confederation the most because they have the fastest ships and when you go to steal some opponent recourse`s you get 66% of his quantity of the planet u attack,witch is more then nox(50%) and terteth(50%).

day 1-
Main planet ->Start to follow the missions and build mines - priority :metal mine #1
Continues with mines and build metal mine 1,2 and 3 at level 15,mineral mine 1 and 2 at level 15,gas mine 1 and 2 at level 10.
when reach 500 points you can open one more planet by using colonizer ship and send him to colonize flight but need to choose wisely your longitudes. I suggest you to look every solar system(1-40) in each galaxy(1-6) and see which sun(in the middle of your system) is with more energy. The sun gives you energy(very important recourse)to your planets. The amount of energy is depending on the sun himself.

to be continue

ZzPetazetasZz

Re: fast development with credits and capsules of recourse points

Postby ZzPetazetasZz » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:01

Sure you finish with all 7 planet with defenses, like a "pro" hahaha

Please teach the players about how the play WITHOUT credits and capsules, because is possible to win beeing free player, you dont need to spend money :)

(Well, for some thing you need, but is related to special treatment hahaha)

fartunko

Postby fartunko » Sun Apr 09, 2017 15:12

This is "fast" develop,ha-ha.

Not every one have free time all day to steal recourse and beat ships( collecting scrap).

Not everyone can live in the game all day and and to monitoring players constantly.

maxwell2012

Postby maxwell2012 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:05

Well,one can follow the strategy fartunko suggests with less or no credits on hand, it just needs more time.

Return to “Tips and Tricks”