New Player FAQs

Tutorials for new players

lopez_gabr
Private
Private

New Player FAQs

Postby lopez_gabr » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:30

Questions

1. How to I load more than one person to spy?
2. What is the purpose of being a premium member?
3. How do I find the coordinates of other areas?
4. What’s the purpose of scrap?
5. Can I earn credits without having to pay? To speed it up
6. Is there a way to connect with others?
7. Can I use credits to complete buildings rather than just shorten the time by 50%?
8. Anyway to speed up building without credits?
9. How do I join an alliance?
10. Can I have a personal icon or picture?
11. What’s the overall objective of the game?
12. What does the player receive for playing?
13. Is the center green ball relevant to the story?
14. Can I log in from a mobile and use all the features?
15. How do I change the HUD back to the original form?
16. How do I buy resources individually rather than in the bundle?
17. Are the factions competing with each other on a global leaderboard?
18. Are the factions competing in real time?

Answers

a1. You can load as many units as you can carry once you have created them in the construction tab.

a2. Benefits of Premium membership can be found by following the Premium Icon to the Subscription tab. Scrolling down will display all the great advantages of going Premium!

a3. Coordinates of other planets can be found by panning over the desired location and looking at the numbers to the right of the “Coords” title.

a4. Scrap can be made into resources and traded at the trade center.

a5. The only way to earn credits is through purchase.

a6. Yes, you can create an alliance and gather members to dominate space. From there you can message each other through the chat feature to strategize.

a7. In some instances credits can be used to complete buildings, but depending on the time required to build it can be shortened by varying degrees.

a8. The only way to speed up building is through the use of credits or patience.

a9. Create a hive from your military zone tab.

a10. Going to the Customization tab by clicking on the premium icon brings you to an array of customizable options from nickname personalization to your planet’s picture.

a11. To build the supreme star gateway.

a12. They receive the glory of total galactic domination and can compete for prestige and prizes in upcoming tournaments.

a13. The center mass in your system is the sun and supplies energy to your planet.

a14. All features are available on a mobile browser.

a15. In the top right hand corner of any page is an arrow that allows for a minimized or full HUD display.

a16. You are unable to buy single resources. If you desire a single resource and have excess of another you can exchange resources at the “Trade Center”.

a17. The factions are not competing against each other, but joining a certain faction gives certain benefits regarding battle strength, resource generation, ship effectiveness.

a18. The factions/species are not competing with each other, but alliances are competing with each other on a global leaderboard.

Return to “Quick start”