Nemexia Forums

The ultimate space strategy game!

Adv search tool

mortens

Adv search tool

Postby mortens » Fri Dec 16, 2016 16:31

Hello, im new here. I have noticed that Advance search tool is only for premium players. In my opinion that option should be for evryone. Im using that tool realy often but when my premium expire i cant do that. I think no one of new players will stay for longer if they have to spend 2 hours on searching NICK's coordinats when premium guy do this in 10 sec. Its p2w for me. Sorry for my bad english.

maxwell2012

Re: Adv search tool

Postby maxwell2012 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 16:42

Well, the advanced search option for premium users is one (of many) good reason to buy premium days. Somehow the game has to be financed.

mortens

Postby mortens » Sat Dec 17, 2016 01:59

Ok i understand fact that game has to be financed but that system is bad in my opinion. Most people prefer games where there is the same gameplay for normal and premium users like Word of Tanks or LOL (and peope still support them but they dont have to). I bought a lot of skins, tanks and premium acc but that games dont force me to do it. In nemexia i have to pay for tools that should be avaiable for all and it isnt ok for me.

maxwell2012

Postby maxwell2012 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 03:40

mortens wrote: Word of Tanks or LOL (and peope still support them but they dont have to). I bought a lot of skins, tanks and premium acc but that games dont force me to do it. In nemexia i have to pay for tools that should be avaiable for all and it isnt ok for me.

I was a World of Tanks player myself for two years. You want to reach and survive the higher combat levels, you have to buy premium ammunition and other gadgets for lots of cash. Nemexia does not force you to be a premium player, you can play without premium features, but its more time consuming.

Sorry, there is no commercial browsergame not offering a kind of premium time shortcut for cash.

About world of tanks: One can spend lots of cash to gain advantages, but than a teamkiller spoils the fun for you, or campers refuse to win with you, or bot based inactive teammembers spoil the battle from 1st second, or killed teammembers reveal the enemy your position on chatchannel...thats why lots of cash paying premium users left world of tanks.

No browsergame is perfect.

mortens

Postby mortens » Sun Dec 18, 2016 06:18

maxwell2012 wrote:I was a World of Tanks player myself for two years. You want to reach and survive the higher combat levels, you have to buy premium ammunition and other gadgets for lots of cash. Nemexia does not force you to be a premium player, you can play without premium features, but its more time consuming.

Yes thats true you need to use premium ammunition on some heavy tanks but you can buy it for normal credits, all stuff is for credits so evryone can use it. If someone have problems with credits he can join to the clan and do strongholds tier 6 and earn milions of credits in 1 hour. In clan missions you can get free gold or premium acc so thats nice. In my opionion that system is fair enough to call it balanced free to play game for premium and nonpremium guys.

Random battles is the other story. Thats true that teamkillers, afk, trolls players ruin matches and you never win 15v15 match solo. That matches exist because of bad cammunity. Its not a WoT system fault but people who playing it.

Nemexia was my 1st browser game, i did research in other games and i have to say you are right. That games have the same or even more op stuff in premium shops. Why there is only few games that know how to make fair f2p system, rest just using that "f2P sentence" to advertise thier products. I see browser games in not for me anyway.

Thanks for answers maxwell2012 gl hf

Return to “Suggestions”