Nemexia Forums

The ultimate space strategy game!

Few big issues.

MasterOfDeathEjo

Few big issues.

Postby MasterOfDeathEjo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 02:23

1st. Why is game so slow, when my fleet hits target i expect report same exact milisecond, why is it sometimes so late, like 1 minute behind. Its not my connection because its perfect, its ur server, i played this game 1st day it was out around 8 years ago and it was never this slow.

2nd. Why I attacked renegates over 50 times and didnt receive Ice Blocks even once for Ice Apocalypce event. I remember before drop rate was much muchhhh higher, now i win nothing beside upgrade points. Why is this event such a trash?

Those two issues are my only problems that make me not wanna play, slow server and shit event, everything else is same like 10 years ago.

maxwell2012

Re: Few big issues.

Postby maxwell2012 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 23:29

MasterOfDeathEjo wrote:... everything else is same like 10 years ago.

Sorry, but 10 years ago you surely played an early version of Bullfleet, not Nemexia. Nemexia started 2009 as I remember. Nemexia Supremacy 5.3 is very diffrent to Bullfleet.

If you played the ice apocalypse event together with the thiefs of resources event, there you go: Too many players sending thousands of fleets for both events same time...server can not handle it...

MasterOfDeathEjo

Re: Few big issues.

Postby MasterOfDeathEjo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 08:16

I said, ->" i played this game 1st day it was out around 8 years ago and it was never this slow. " ,,, 10 years was just expression, regardless its least important detail, game is incredibly slow now compared to before or even a year ago, if u say its this event that makes server this slow i doubt it as before during same type of events it worked perfectly fine.
2nd thing, event is useless, like i said, i sent shit ton of attacks to renegate didnt even get 1 ice block.
And those are reason i quit again. Game didnt go forward even slightly, it went backwards even tho it has great potential and improving it is incredibly easy.

Return to “Questions and Reporting”